Saturday, 5 January 2019

HOUR OF TRUTH

MY SUNDAY SERMON 12 



Just so you know, hell is filled with people who trusted a little in the message of salvation. They heard the gospel when preached to but never receive salvation because of excuses. Some will tell you, "I believe this Jesus story but it's when I get married that I will be a born-again." Marriage won't save you on that day of judgment but Jesus will. The more excuses you make for not getting saved, the more room you are making for yourself in HELL. 
GET SAVED TODAY! 

PRAYER OF SALVATION

I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

"Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I believe in my heart that He died and resurrected so that I might be saved. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen!"

Congratulations if you just said that prayer! You are now a child of God. God is happy for this decision you've just made. To receive more information on how you can grow as a Christian, please get in touch with me through any of these contacts. God bless you! 
Contact info: +2348076717032, email-dblessedtruth@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment